Friday, September 07, 2007

My Grandparents all together

Here are photos of my grandparents together. The photo of my Allen grandparents was apparently taken at my Aunt Rolene's high school graduation. I am a little uncertain about this, because the back of the photo has the date as 1969. However, Grandma died in February of 1969, so this seems unlikely. I will have to check with Rolene on this.




The photo of my Oviatt grandparents includes Aunt Sally as a young girl.


I think Sally was 14 or 15 when Grandpa Oviatt died, but again will have to check those details with her.



1 comment:

The Higginson Family said...

Poopa, I love these old photos you're posting. And I love the stories and the information. It is helping me to feel like I know my relatives a lot more. I love you Poopa!

Love, Lisa