Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Elementary School Photos

Here is a rogue's gallery of school photos from my elementary school years ... not a photo from every grade, but a good sampling showing changes over time. I attended West Jordan Elementary for grades one to three. My teachers were Mrs. Carter, Miss Solumn, and Mrs. Graham.
After third grade, we moved to Midvale and I attended Midvale Elementary for grades four to six. My teachers were Mrs. Huber, Mrs. Haun, and Mr. Johnson


First grade, 1960-61, six years old


Second grade, 1961-62, seven years old


Third grade, 1962-63, eight years old
Fourth or Fifth grade, 1963-64 or 1964-65, nine or ten years old


Sixth grade, 1965-66, eleven years old

Grandma O made the leopard-skin vest. It was my favorite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!! Oh Poopa, I can't believe you still have these photos, I love it! I can't get over how much resemblance you and Autumn share. This is precious!