Thursday, August 30, 2007

Right to bear arms?

Apparently I had something of a gun fetish when I was younger. Here are some photos that appear to be taken in two locations. I believe the photos with my britches being held up by suspenders were taken at the place we lived in Tooele. My parents were renting this place when I was born, but I have no memory of this house. We lived here until I was a couple of years old, then moved to West Jordan where my parents both worked for a time at the sugar factory. Both of these photos are dated November 1955, so I could have been no older than 16 months when they were taken.



I think the other photos are of our house in West Jordan (8235 South 1750 West). I have a vague memory of the wallpaper and the pattern on the floor. My first memories are of living in this house. I will have to ask Grandma O if I am right about these places.

No comments: