Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fishing

I regret that when you children were young I talked much more about going fishing than I actually took you fishing. My father took me fishing often and I really enjoyed this. Some time you will have to ask Grandma O about the night she came home from working at the sugar factory covered with sugar dust and looking forward to a bath before going to bed only to find the tub filled with catfish we brought home to show her.

Here is evidence of one fishing trip we did take. While the catch is not trophy size, I hope the memories linger.

1 comment:

The Higginson Family said...

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPA!

I LOVE your blog entries! They're so cute, I can't take it! I love reading about things you remember with us kids, and then when you were little. Guess what? Lindsey as a young girl reminds me SO MUCH of Vaughn! Isn't that nuts?

Love, Lisa

P.S.
My favorite has got to be you in the short shorts and weird sailor hat. Hot, Poopa. Very hot.