Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, for cute

Mom is going through thousands of photos she has taken and scanned, trying to decide what to keep (almost everything) and what to toss (almost nothing). So I thought I might share some of the little treasures she has collected along the way. For instance, here is one I had not seen for a long, long time.I believe this was taken when we were living in Tooele, before we moved to West Jordan. I have no recollection of the house in Tooele and don't know if it remains standing. My earliest memory is of living in the little "Sugar Factory" house in West Jordan. This house was owned by my Aunt and Uncle, Vea and Leo Sabey. We lived there until their son, Richard, was ready for his first place. Then we moved to Midvale. This was in the summer of 1963, I believe, between my third-grade and fourth-grade school years.

West Jordan address: 8235 South 1750 West, West Jordan, Utah (this was before zip codes). We did not have a telephone while living here.

Midvale address: 7934 South State Street, Midvale, Utah 84047. Our phone number here was 801-255-8735.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poopa, you looked just like Prairie does!